Saturday, August 18, 2012

Single Review: D.I.V. "U C Me" featuring Hop Da Great & Nuf $ed


This is the latest video from D.I.V. from his mixtape The Vision's The Foundation featuring Hop Da Great and D.I.V.'s partner Nuf $ed. I'm absolutely feeling this track! Each artist goes hard on their verse, not a wack line on here. I'm especially feeling the metephores that D.I.V. uses on his verse. The video is also real crisp and it's not the usual video with "random stuff" going on.... this video comes on and plays like a movie and it compliments the track very well. I recently sent a promotional beat to D.I.V. through The Blast and hopefully I'll be hearing him spit some hotness to it very soon! In the meantime I am surely supporting this joint.

If you want to hear more from D.I.V. check out his blog too at http://www.divnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment