Monday, August 6, 2012

Late 90s Timbaland Vs. Pharrell Williams Beat





This beat is titled Late 90s Timbaland Vs. Pharrell Williams Beat, the reason I call it that is because when I made it I felt that it had that type of vibe to it. What do you all think? I got a drop from one of the top independent artists in North Carolina sense Little Brother broke up, by the name of Ike Ellis. Ike Ellis said my name wrong on it but I still love it and it's not too bad. I can live with that! I'm just glad he took the time to do it! He's dope! Shout out to The Giant Blast for getting this drop for me too! They always seem to look out for DJs and artists! If you are an artist or beatmaker and you need extra promo you should e-mail them at TheGiantBlast@aol.com. Feel free to post your feedback on this beat.


Hit me up at DJAffluence@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment