Monday, August 6, 2012

Jungle Booty Beat



This track right here is titled "Jungle Booty Beat" because it reminds me of just that, some booty and jungles.  Every time I go back and listen to this mix again I  think about some Amazon Rain forest with animals in the wild.... and it also reminds me of big tall Amazon women with big animal booties running wild too!  LOL

If you like what you hear you can hit me up at DJAffluence@yahoo.com

Also here is some eye candy for you to compliment this mix!

undefined
Nice


undefined
Double the Pleasure, Double the Booty

 

Gotta show love to Nicki Minaj's fake booty implants!


Shawna Michelle booty is always a plus!



Can't forget Cherokee





Buffie Da Body of course!

 
London Charles AKA Deelishus




and lets end it all with Tahiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment