Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Single Review: 2 Chainz - Yuck Feat. Lil Wayne (Mora Cover) "Official Video"


My boy Jay (best known as the man behind The Giant Blast) hit me with this youtube video, and usually when I get lots of videos and MP3s from... up and coming... "guy's I never heard of" I just skip it and come back to it later.... but the reason I checked this out was a) it was from Jay, he doesn't promote BS and b) the name seemed awfully familiar then I realized where I remembered him.... I remember seeing his video "Let 'Em Know" on all the blasts and blogs from last year! Remembering enjoying the video sparked my curiosity for this joint, so I clicked it and I was real impressed! Mora stepped his lyrical game up for this track, and he did a better job owning the track than 2 Chainz and Lil' Wayne did. "Yuck" actually feels more like a Mora joint the way his voice blends in with the track and the video goes right along with the track very well. Listen to it for yourself and give your opinion! Mora keep doing your thing! This video surely gets a nod from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment