Monday, July 29, 2013

Single Review: Mr. Boom Boom Bang "Good Ones"



I know I said this the last time, I promised that I would upload more music and update the blog frequently, but I've just been getting real busy in the real world that I just didn't find the time.  Just recently, The Giant Blast hit me with a lot of new music, and after hearing the music I've been inspired to do some more music reviews and I will keep the blog entries coming!!

This week, I want to put you all on to the lead single to Mr. Boom Boom Bang's latest mixtape The Rebuild titled "Good Ones".  Now this is a track everyone should be able to relate to.  In this song Mr. Boom Boom Bang talks about taking some of the women that treated him right in the past for granted in favor of being with ratchet hood chicks, and overlooking the "Good Ones".  The beat is produced by Mr. Boom Boom Bang himself and starts of with nice percussion and bongo sounds that eventually lead into the powerful beat that will stick in your mind just like most of Mr. Boom Boom Bang's tracks.  You can listen to the song by clicking the youtube video above.  

You can get more music, and updates on Mr. Boom Boom Bang's promotional blog at http://www.boomboombangblog.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment